Audio Woes

Skidmore, Stanley G stanley.g.skidmore at boeing.com
Mon Apr 3 23:57:06 UTC 2006

 First of all I apologize for the insufficient information that I made
in my first post.

Here is a more complete description of the problem. When I select system
sounds I get a message that says: The volume control did not find any
elements. This means the you don't have the right Gstreamer plugins
installed or that you don't have a sound card configured. Then I get
another message that says: No volume control Gstreamer plugins and or
devices found.

The sound card detection selction says that I have a SB16 PnP-CTL0031
card which did work without fail under FC4.

Am I missing some files folks?