YUM CRASHES WILL BLOW AWAY CACHE DOWNLOADS. GUARANTEED!

Rickey Moore wayward4now at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 00:34:02 UTC 2006

Thomas Cameron <thomas.cameron at camerontech.com> wrote: Dan Thurman wrote:

> Now... I am reporting this to whomever that cares and I will not file a
> bug report at this time.  Anyone who wants to do this can do this on my
> behalf if they so wish.  As for me, I am going to get a beer and call it
> a day.

Without meaningful information, this is less than useless.  Sorry this
happened to you but no one can really help without a real bug report (as
opposed to a rant).
Well, Dan did the right thing... in Anger Management it's called STOP - SWITCH. To expect a really pissed off person to file a concise bug report is kinda asking a bit much. Friends let friends rant until they've wound down a bit and taken a few deep breaths or a cold one. Dan was last seen heading for the beer. To face the bugzilla machine sober would probably have pushed him over the edge.

Dan did explain his problem, the information he provided has merit <cackles>
and, when he calms down, I or someone can explain to him how to change that bit so yum will stop erasing the files. (that was discussed in here last week) Ric

   ...the Sin of Ignorance, and
   ...the Sin of Stupidity.

Linux user# 44256
Sign up at: http://counter.li.org/