FC5 with Nova-t DVB card ?

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Tue Apr 4 11:44:47 UTC 2006

Around about 03/04/06 14:24, John Pullan typed ...
> I've just upgraded my dev box to FC5 but I'm now in the unenviable
> position of not having a working Nova-T card. I think I've got the
> firmware in the correct place (/lib/firmware) but I'm struggling here

   I am an interested, but not knowledgeable party, so don't get your hopes up!

   I'd thought that this would be OK in 2.6.16;  what happens if you
'modprobe' the module you think ought to be loaded?  Anything relevant in
dmesg or /var/log/messages?

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature