YUM CRASHES WILL BLOW AWAY CACHE DOWNLOADS. GUARANTEED!

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Apr 4 12:35:03 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-04-03 at 17:34 -0700, Rickey Moore wrote:
> Well, Dan did the right thing... in Anger Management it's called STOP
> - SWITCH.

That's the sort of thing someone should do in therapy or privacy, not
amongst the general public or a bunch of strangers.  It's not the sort
of thing that anyone else should have to put up with.  And I'd still
treat someone who behaves in a such a manner in the traditional way,
being physically escorted out the door (that means walked out and the
door shut behind them, not being thrown through it).

> To expect a really pissed off person to file a concise bug report is
> kinda asking a bit much.

Years ago, when people knew how to behave, none of us would have behaved
anything like this in public.  There's a phrase missing from modern
society, "you ought to be ashamed of yourself."

We would have done something about the problem, later on, if we were
going to bother to.  Not carried on like a gibbering idiot towards
people who had nothing to do with the problem.

I read messages from the public lists.