Photo Album under FC-5 ?

nicola .:kOoLiNuS:. losito suser.koolinus at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 17:55:14 UTC 2006

Il giorno mar, 04/04/2006 alle 13.04 +0100, Timothy Murphy ha scritto:
> I looked at f-stop, which produced a very nice slideshow.
> Unfortunately it seemed to be completely lacking in documentation,
> and I couldn't see how one could save the "database" it created.

the problem is (unfortunately) common to all the new mono based products
(hint: beagle). i suppose the "user guide" page [1] was unuseful to you,
maybe contacting the maintainer [2] ?

On another topic you didn't say if you want to publish them on-line or
what. I've resolved this issue with a flickr-pro [3] hosting

	cheers,
		-n

[1] http://f-spot.org/User_Guide
[2] http://primates.ximian.com/~lewing/blog/
[3] http://koolinus.wordpress.com/2006/02/28/flickr-pro/

--
nicola .:kOoLiNuS:. losito
http://www.koolinus.net    http://koolinus.wordpress.com

icq:62837984  -  Yahoo:koolinus  -  callto://nicola.losito
jabber:koolinus at jabber.linux.it - msn:koolinuz at hotmail.com