just a thought (FC5)

Globe Trotter itsme_410 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 17:59:14 UTC 2006

Sorry, I thought the context was clear: I was referring to the "login screen":
it is the same thing as the GDM display login screen.

I guess that is customizable: however, the way it is currently done by default
(which is what most users will see the first time) is not very
professional-looking in my opinion.

My opinion, of course.
Best wishes,
Trotter