Disable SELinux/Azureus

nicola .:kOoLiNuS:. losito suser.koolinus at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 18:26:12 UTC 2006

Il giorno mar, 04/04/2006 alle 15.18 -0400, Claus Reheis ha scritto:

> 2)I downloaded the Azureus Version from Fedora Extras!
> I really appreciate  a Azureus Version who does not require Sun Java!
> But it is pretty unstable on my System!
> What is your experience with it?

i had no issue at all (i've kept it open for 3 days) until following
stanton-finley's guide i added jre from Sun and used update-alternatives
to switch java version. The it didn't work anymore, but i am getting
convinced it was caused by some SElinux settings.

You can have a looj to Ktorrent if you don't mind using a QT app in a
Gnome environment ....

--
nicola .:kOoLiNuS:. losito
http://koolinus.wordpress.com     http://www.koolinus.net

"If privacy is outlawed, only outlaws will have privacy."
Linux Registered User #293182