Found, a new rootkit

Mike McCarty Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 4 22:30:38 UTC 2006

Ed Greshko wrote:
>>>Should *not* be written down anywhere.
>

> FWIW, this is no longer the recommendation.  It is OK to write down your
> passwords as long as you keep them in a secure location.  So, if you
> have them/it written on a picture in your wallet then it is as safe as
> your credit cards.

Well, ok. Should not be written down anywhere which remains near
an access point. The main way people break into safes is to look
nearby for the combination written down. Carrying it with you
would be ok. But having it taped to the underside of a desk
drawer is not.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.