post installation help

Rickey Moore wayward4now at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 02:29:26 UTC 2006

carriage return <ebwximaurm at mailinator.com> wrote:
 Ryne Sechrist wrote:
> ok well i installed fedora 5 on my compaq computer i used the text
> version...well i thought something was weird when it said installation
> was complete and i only used 2 cds (and i had to have five?) well it
> said to reboot, which i did...
perhaps you should switch back to Microsoft or maybe we will all chip in and send you some carriage returns for your third birthday.
I  hope you find that response useful

There was, IMHO, no need for that response... no one has to live up to your expectations.  I'm trying to teach that to inmates, who expected others to live up to their expectations, abused pople who didn't and wound up behind bars as a result. It's a surprisingly small series of steps, yet 2.7 million people took them. Everybody all surprised, too. "Wasn't nuffin!" Right. <eg> Ric

   ...the Sin of Ignorance, and
   ...the Sin of Stupidity.

Linux user# 44256
Sign up at: http://counter.li.org/