ARP requests on my net?

Guy Fraser guy at incentre.net
Wed Apr 5 22:04:16 UTC 2006

Oops... 8^0

I messed up the layer levels, my bad!

It has been over 20 years since I learnt them and it is
not something that comes up more than once or twice in a
decade. Besides Microsoft teaches network layers strangely
and most of the people who blather on about the layers are
MCSE's and we mostly know that means they can read, but
until they get a few years of experience they do not know
much that is of any practical use. It is more important to
know how the communication layers work than how they
classified.