rpm package site for FC 5

Jeff Vian jvian10 at charter.net
Thu Apr 6 14:59:32 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-04-05 at 11:27 +0530, sailaja.reddy at wipro.com wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> I am new to this list. We are planning to use FC 5 and need to install
> the following rpms to support my application:
>
> 1) C-Kermit
>
> 2) PPPD
>
> 3) GKRELLM
>
> 4) ETHEREAL
>
> 5) XEMACS
>
> 6) CURL

All are in fedora core or extras and can easily be installed with a
  yum install <package>   command

For your list, the command
  yum install ppp xemacs ckermit gkrellm ethereal curl
would get them all for you (and have the benefit of also getting any
updates and the dependencies as well).

 Package              Arch       Version          Repository        Size
Installing:
 xemacs             x86_64     21.4.19-4.fc5    extras            2.2 M
Installing for dependencies:
 Canna-libs         x86_64     3.7p3-15.fc5     extras            423 k
 FreeWnn-libs     x86_64     1:1.10pl020-7.fc5  extras            344 k
 neXtaw             x86_64     0.15.1-8.fc5     extras            168 k
 xemacs-common      x86_64     21.4.19-4.fc5    extras            3.3 M
 xemacs-sumo        noarch     20051208-2       extras             18 M

pppd is part of the ppp package
All those you asked about are part of what I already have installed
except xemacs which I showed above.