Evolution mystery

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Thu Apr 6 20:02:49 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-04-06 at 15:06 -0500, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> I have had to change from mutt to evolution and I have tow things that
> are driving me crazy:
> 1. On each line of the display of mail messages there are three columns
> called: status, attachment and flagged. I am unclear what two of them
> mean. I assume attachment indicates that there is an attachment on the
> message. I am guessing that status is read or unread. What does flagged
> do and how is it used?
---
your usage...for example, you could read all the unread messages on a
list like this and 'flag' the ones that you might want to reply to
unless you find further down (perhaps by broken threading client
replies), someone hasn't already answered it. You can sort based on any
column
---

> 2. Awhile ago someone indicated that evolution has a feature that is
> called bounce in mutt. What it means is to transfer the message to
> another address just as it was delivered to me. Same header and
> everything. I can not find that feature. Where is it?
---
Actions => Forward As => Redirect

is that what you were looking for?

Craig