Upgrade without CD/Floppy?

Devon Harding devonharding at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 13:16:46 UTC 2006

Getting alot of 'this is not available' after Missing Dependency:

Error: Package tomcat needs commons-beanutils >= 1.6.1-13, this is not
available.
Error: Package tomcat needs commons-collections >= 2.1-12, this is not
available.
Error: Package servletapi needs libgcj34 >= 3.4.0-1, this is not available.
Error: Package tomcat needs jaf >= 20030319-4, this is not available.
Error: Package php-pear needs php = 4.3.11-2.8, this is not available.
Error: Package tomcat-libs needs lib-org-apache-tools-ant-1.5.2.so, this is
not available.

Alot more than this...