Looking for Circuit CAD and simulation (optinal) for Fedora!

Dan Thurman dant at cdkkt.com
Fri Apr 7 21:38:17 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-04-07 at 15:42 -0400, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> On Fri, 7 Apr 2006, Paul Howarth wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 2006-04-07 at 11:15 -0700, Dan Thurman wrote:
>
> > > Looks to me that gEDA is just not capable of being built and installed
> > > on FC5 at this time.
>
> i did point out in an earlier email that there are FC rpms here:
>
> http://www.sp5pbe.waw.pl/~sp5smk/geda.html
>
> i successfully installed the FC4 ones on FC4.  are you saying the FC5
> ones don't work?
>
> rday

No,  I am saying that the ones directly from gEDA's home site, the
CD install ISO that you download and burn on a CD does not build
and compile on Fedora.  It stops when trying to make gnucap.  That
is all I am saying.  I cannot continue past gnucap, thats all.  I
have no idea if gEDA would even run yet.

Dan