Expired IMAPS Certificate

Serge serge.de.souza at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 09:51:09 UTC 2006

Curt Stauffer wrote:
> Hello folks - I'm really embarrassed here, but here is the situation:
> I am running an imap(s) server on my local machine and my certificate
> has expired.  Can some kind soul please point me to the documentation
> on how to do this?  If it matters I am using UW imap.
>
> Thanks, and please be kind...
> -Curt
> --
> Curt Stauffer
> "Don't Take Your Organs To Heaven-Heaven Knows We Need Them Here"
> Support Organ and Tissue Donation - And Tell Your Family Your Wishes

have a look at the doco at
http://www.washington.edu/imap/documentation/SSLBUILD.html it shows you
how to create a new key then you have to find where the original one is
kept and replace it with the new one (conf file for the server should
tell you)

If you need help doing this contact us again,

Serge