Need help with my "boot proccess"(FC5), AcerTravelMate4602WLMi freezes

bravo bravobravo434 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 8 19:30:07 UTC 2006

> You can then install the fixed pcmciautils
 (yum update pcmciautils should do it).

I've read about this rpm and even saw the ftp site. You'll maybe want to
kill me... But how can I install it with yum? I must to be connect to the
internet or what? Cause I haven't made any of my network connections yet. Or
I just can download this rpm in WIN XP and then burn it on a CD and install
it? Arghhhh I'm such a lame, I'm felling such shame cause all this. Couldn't
you just write some step by step explanation? I didn't work in rescue mode
before but I want to learn about it, I've looked over the NET to find some
topics about but it was useless, so if you have some link to give me, it
will be helpful!!! But still I need some explanation about the installation
of this rpm package.

Ivan.