VIA K8M800 S3 UnichromePro

Jojo Evangelista jojo.mailing.list at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 22:32:15 UTC 2006

Im using FC4 on my Sempron 2800+ PC. The Mobo is an ECS K8M800-M2.
Im having problem with the built-in video which is a S3 UnichromePro. Is
there an updated driver for this card. I've already been to Via Arena and
saw that they have drivers for this card, however, its almost a year old. Im
just wondering if there are new/updated driver available.

Ive tried using the Unichrome driver that comes with FC4, but X encounters
errors and wont boot. As of the moment, im still using the default VESA
driver.

Thank you very much!