Need help with my "boot proccess"(FC5), AcerTravelMate4602WLMifreezes

bravo bravobravo434 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 9 13:39:00 UTC 2006

Ok now, as you said I dodn't have any of my network connections yet.... As
for Floppy drive, I haven't this one at my laptop too. BUT!  Can I use my
MP3 instead of disk-on-key (it's Beat Box MP3 player and it connects trough
the USB)?  I have even some "Compact Flash" card from my digital fotocamera
and suitable card reader for it (USB too), or I still need some disk on key
stuff? So now you may tell me how will I continue....
Ivan.