[Fwd: Re: Fedora Foundation]

John Summerfield debian at herakles.homelinux.org
Mon Apr 10 01:54:28 UTC 2006

Thomas Cameron wrote:
> Aaron Konstam wrote:
>
>  > <a bunch of crap>
>
> Aaron -
>
> You are being a jerk.  You accuse Rahul of not listening.  On a public
> list.  He responds.  Does the irony of that *really* escape you?

I thought his point that _this_ isn't the place to discuss the
foundation reasonable. I agree. Often I mark the entire list "read" with
no more than a cursory glance, I simply cannot follow it all plus
everything else I follow, that I value more highly.

Interested or not, a lot of discussion about many topics on this list I
miss, because of all the noise, because of the stuff I don't have time for.

> Rahul works his ass off for this project, and I have no idea why.  I see

He does, I don't. Lots of things I don't understand - people flying
aircraft into tall buildings, why the Red Cross and Salvation spend so
much time helping folk - lots of things.

Some I'm sad about, some I'm glad about, some of those I'm glad about I
wish would do things a little differently.

I don't think Aaron's choice of words particularly better or worse than
yours, Thomas; both are able to cause offence.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait