How to configure email client on FC5?

bravo bravobravo434 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 10 13:06:17 UTC 2006

Hi!!!

I encoureted some problems configuring my email agent like "Evolution" and other. The reason is that I dont know how to configure my hotmail account in this program, because, as I discovered Hotmail servise works on HTTP base and in Evolution like programs I can see only the IMAP POP etc. protocols. So the question is: if it possible to configure hotmail account on it? I would prefer to stay use this account because I have subscribed to this list, and in case I'll need to change the account it will be nessecary to resubscribe to this list again. But if there are no choise, does anyone know some good IMAP or POP/3 mail service that I would use?

Thnaks in advance.

Ivan.