FC5 Media Check Failure

Knute Johnson knute at frazmtn.com
Mon Apr 10 17:07:02 UTC 2006

My results burning CDs has been poor at best.  I can't get it to work
under Linux and have to burn my FC CDs with Winblows.  Even at that
most of them fail  the media check without the ide=nodma.  Even the
ones that pass occaisionally are bad when I try to install.  The next
time I'm going to have to try an FTP install.

knute...