FC5: "Run Application" missing from menu

nicola .:kOoLiNuS:. losito linux at koolinus.net
Wed Apr 12 22:13:13 UTC 2006

Il giorno mar, 11/04/2006 alle 13.37 -0600, Charles Curley ha scritto:
> On FC4 and earlier, there was, at the bottom of Gnome's Applications
> menu an entry for "Run Application", which let you specify an
> application to run. This is missing from FC5. How do I get it back?

Charles, why don't you just install and use deskbar-applet ?
Alternatively you can put a "command line" applet in one of the gnome
panels ... but listen an advice and try deskbar applet !

--
nicola .:kOoLiNuS:. losito
http://koolinus.wordpress.com     http://www.koolinus.net

"If privacy is outlawed, only outlaws will have privacy."
Linux Registered User #293182