configuration du serveur LDAP

Guy Fraser guy at incentre.net
Thu Apr 13 17:27:40 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-13-04 at 13:36 +0200, awatef harbaoui wrote:
> salut,
>
> j'ai installé et configuré openldap
> mais quand j'essaie d'ajouter une entrée a l'annuaire avec :
> ldapadd -x -W -D "cn=Manager,dc=informatique,dc=org"
> et quand je donne mon mot de passe ldap, j'ai toujours l'erreur :
> ldap_bind: Invalid credentials (49)
>
> quelqu'un a déja eu cette erreur et pourrait m'aider ?
> merci !

Google French to English Translation :

hello, I installed and configured openldap but when I try to add an
entry has the directory with:  ldapadd - X - W - D "cn=Manager,
dc=informatic, dc=org" and when I give my password ldap, I always have
the error:  ldap_bind:  Does Invalid credentials (49) somebody have déja
have this error and could help me?  thank you!

Modified :

Hello,
I installed and configured openldap but when I try to add an entry has
the directory with:

ldapadd - X - W - D "cn=Manager, dc=informatique, dc=org"

and when I give my password ldap, I always have the error:

ldap_bind:  Invalid credentials (49)

Has somebody experienced this error and could help me?
Thank you!

Can any one help this fellow and translate their answer using google?

I have not invested any time with LDAP, and can not help.