Removeable media doesn't mount

Stephen Mirowski spmirowski at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 14 03:42:25 UTC 2006

How does the new mounting system work in FC5.   I know the old
system was replaced with gnome-mount, but now none of my stuff
works on the fly any more.  I have SELinux disabled.

- PCMCIA SandDisk CF adapter would auto mount in FC4 or at
least show up in the /etc/fstab so the disc mounter applet in Gnome
could mount it.

- Cardbus Lexar CF adapter (I can ignore this one because only
the first kernel for FC4 had the driver compiled for it anyways)
=P

Canon A85 digital camera w/ USB - doesn't open dialogs or
or get a mount point either.

Stephen