What does bonobo do???

Nimit Dhulekar nimit.slash85 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 13:10:48 UTC 2006

 Hello everyone

Can anyone tell me what is the purpose of the bonobo directory in ggv (i
have version 2.12.0 downloaded from the net). I have removed it from the
make file as well as removed all the files from that directory and yet ggv
works just as normally as before. If that is the case then how do the
functions which control the cursor and key presses and other mouse events
handled since these event handlers are present in the file
ggv-postscript-view.c present in the bonobo directory.

Waiting for your replies.

Nimit