Help in slething the left-handed bluetoooth mouse problem?

Mike Cohler mike.cohler at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 21:21:16 UTC 2006

I have solved this after a lot of googling.

By adding a line
Option   "ButtonMapping" "3 2 1 4 5"
to the /etc/X11/xorg.conf in the mouse section the mouse, is now
left-handed ( after stopping X and restarting) but unfortunately is
now the same (left-handed) for all users. My original need was to
switch for one user, but in this case it is the primary user so it
does not matter.

The touchpad can be switched independently via the KDE control centre as before.

Mike

--

mike cohler