FC5 w/ Postfix

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wolfgang+gnus200604 at dailyplanet.dontspam.wsrcc.com
Sun Apr 16 02:54:35 UTC 2006

"Arthur Pemberton" <pemboa at gmail.com> writes:
> This is due to the high grade security known as SELinux included in
> Fedora. And since you are setting up this machine as a server, I would
> suggest that you do not disable SELinux, and instead learn how to use
> it properly. You might want to start your reading here:

Would it be possible to have the postfix RPM install the appropriate
configuration files?  It seems silly that everyone that wants to run
postfix either needs to turn selinux off or understand how selinux
works.  (And then hope that they don't inadvertently break the
security as badly as they would have if they had turned it off
explicitly.)

-wolfgang
Direct SIP URL Dialing: http://www.wsrcc.com/wolfgang/phonedirectory.html