/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lXxf86vm

Rickey Moore wayward4now at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 16 09:11:58 UTC 2006

Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko at greshko.com> wrote: Rickey Moore wrote:
> I've googled and checked rpmfind's site to no avail. Anyone know what
> package provides this? Thanx in advance, Ric

You didn't google very well....

libXxf86vm-devel-1.0.0-2.2.i386.rpm  at least for FC5

ah! I did google well, it was the googling that didn't google very well, you see...
<g> Thanks for pointing it out for me,  I do appreciate it! Ric

   ...the Sin of Ignorance, and
   ...the Sin of Stupidity.

Linux user# 44256
Sign up at: http://counter.li.org/