Help! newbie question

JC ori_yq at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 16 12:39:14 UTC 2006

Hi, I have just installed Fedora 5. I find myself struggling with it. I have some basic questions and hope somebody could give some hints.
1. where can I find what kernel version that is installed?
2. how do I find out if video4linux is installed?
3. how to install video4linux?
4. I want to use a USB camera that is supposed in video4linux2. How do I install its driver?

Sorry for these stupid questions. If you have some links that could help me to start, it would very much apprecited. Thanks a lot!
JC