Fedora Core 5 hangs with ldap configured.

Norm norm at workingtools.ca
Mon Apr 17 05:57:56 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-04-16 at 22:26 -0700, Gordon Messmer wrote:
> Norm wrote:
> > Fedora Core 5 hangs with ldap configured.
> >
> > Whether I attempt to include ldap during the initial install or add it
> > later Fedora Core 5 seems to always hang at the same point while booting.
> >   It gets to "starting System Message bus" and hangs there. If Ldap is
> > not included there is no problem.
>
> Are you sure that you're running FC5?  I saw that problem during FC5
> test 3, but it was fixed before the actual release.

I assume there is a command to verify which version,  I downloaded it
last week straight from the Fedora site  and going by the dates of the
files on the isos  I am fairly sure it is not Test 3.  If it was fixed
before the release U assume I can duplicate the fix on my system - do
you know what the fix was?