I give up on x86-64, its too busted.

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Mon Apr 17 11:34:58 UTC 2006

On Mon April 17 2006 7:20 am, Gene Heskett wrote:
> Now I want to borrow the broadcom drivers from the
> windows install & use them with ndsiwrapper, but can't seem to get ntfs
> tools or the ntfs module to load.  See another post on that subject.

Have you followed the instructions at Livna for installing the NTFS module?

On your Windows root drive, you may find your broadcom drivers in the
folder /SWSetup/WLAN1 -- in my case they take the form:
bcmwl5.inf
bcmwl5.sys
If you don't have the above folder on your hp, you could probably do a search
on bcm* on your Windows drive and find them.
--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA