mysterious keyboard, mouse lockups with FC5

Filippos Klironomos presariod at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 22:04:34 UTC 2006

Yep, aboslutely nothing is logged in after a lockup. I wish I could have a
hint or a lead. The only thing I suspect is the "reversed-enineered"
ethernet driver 'forcedeth' for the nForce NVIDIA card, but that is only a
suspicion. I also removed the gnome-netstatus-applet from the panel and will
wait to see if I have another lockup.

Thanks for answering!