CUPS - No form feed with Epson and FC5

Gerald B. Cox gbcox at bzb.us
Tue Apr 18 01:46:31 UTC 2006

Hummmmm...very interesting.  Thanks for the info.  I searched fedora
bugzilla and didn't see anything listed.  If it happened to you with a
clean install
and me with an upgrade, looks like a definite code defect somewhere.

I'll open a fedora bug also.  Might be something related to the distribution.

It's fairly easy to reproduce.  Must not be alot of EPSON R300's running FC5.