Problem with dd

Kenny Gow kgfedora at swbell.net
Tue Apr 18 02:42:04 UTC 2006

Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
  > I just read the whole thread here.  I was wondering, do you know if
> there's a way to burn dual layer DVD's from the backup?  Seems like I
> heard something about K3b being able to do this with a plugin but I'm
> not sure.

I have used PgcEdit, but not burned any DVDs with it.
http://www.videohelp.com/~r0lZ/pgcedit/

The website claims dual-layer capability:

Since v0.6.0, PgcEdit is also the first program able to burn a Double
Layer DVD-Video on DL DVD+R or DL DVD-R, with an interactive interface
(including a preview), to select the position of the layer break.

--Kenny