remove bluez-pin from default session in FC5

Filippos Klironomos presariod at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 00:44:28 UTC 2006

Anyone knows how to remove the 'bluez-pin --dbus' entry from the default
session
under FC5? When I open up the session menu the option to delete that one is
not
available anymore, so I am assuming it is system-wide setting.

As much as I've looked I have not been able to pin down where that info is
stored.
It is not at

/usr/share/gnome/default.session

Also while we are at it. Do you know where the Main menu etries are stored?
For example can I remove the "Suspend" option from the main menu, if it is
accidentally hit, it doesn't even ask if you are sure...