Missing /etc/clamav.conf from RPM?

Gerald B. Cox gbcox at bzb.us
Wed Apr 19 16:08:31 UTC 2006

I think alot of the problems arise from switching from using the
supplied RPMS from one repository to another.  I'm in the process of
switching from the RPMFORGE version to the EXTRAS version.  I've
almost got it working - just a few remaining issues.  When I get it
all figured out I'll respond with what I had to do.