remove bluez-pin from default session in FC5 [SOLVED]

Filippos Klironomos presariod at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 16:27:06 UTC 2006

Ok, I managed to solve this one. There is a new directory under FC5 (that
wasn't present
under FC4 or less) in "$HOME/.config/autostart". That included an entry for
bluez-pin that
I erased but the session entry did not go away because there was the
system-wide
"/etc/xdg/autostart/bluez-pin.desktop" that I renamed as
"/etc/xdg/autostart/bluez-pin.desktop.OFF"
(you need root powers for that), and lo and behold no more bluez-pin session
anymore.

Also in case you are wondering how you can save a session just how you like
it. Organize the session
windows exactly as you like them, and then give in a command prompt the
"gnome-session-save --gui" command. There!