Problem with multi-aliases network interfaces

Samuel Díaz García samueldg at arcoscom.com
Wed Apr 19 22:36:25 UTC 2006

Is the same case Bruno?

A wifi iface and ethernet iface with many alises?
Or is more generic case?

The question is because I have many servers now with FC5 with
multi-aliases ethernet ifaces and have no problem (at least this problem).

Anyone could confirm this problem and the workaround provided by Bruno?

    Samuel Díaz García
     Director Gerente
ArcosCom Wireless, S.L.L.

CIF: B11828068