Missing dependency libpisock.so.8 for evolution

Erik Hemdal ehemdal at townisp.com
Thu Apr 20 01:31:06 UTC 2006

> On Tue, 2006-04-18 at 19:59 -0400, Erik Hemdal wrote:
> > Software Updater fails to apply updates on my system
> because an update
> > for evolution requires libpisock.so.8.

> Erik,
>
> Sort of surprised you didn't see it since it has been consistently
> posted about all day today....

Thanks Rob, for the reply.

I checked again and noticed a new pilot-link next time; finally got this to
update successfully.  I don't have any explanation about why I missed the
postings.  Sometimes not all the posts get through to me, and occasionally
list messages get flagged as spam, but I think I was just too tired to see
it last night.

Erik