livna vs. nvidia

Stephen Liu satimis at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 21 03:17:06 UTC 2006

Hi Lonni,

> Use the --uninstall option.

Please advise how to uninstall "nVidis" driver on "init 3" (not GUI)

I have been sufferring from making FC5_64 to work on a new AMD64 box
for several date.  The PC hung while connecting to broadband.  I
suspect the problem coming from onboard LAN and Sound of the
motherboard ASUS A8N-VM which uses nVidia chipset.  Disabling both of
them will allow Internet browsing but still the PC hung finally.  So
there is no way for me to run "yum update" which will download/install
560Mb new files.  Because the PC hung in the middle.

B.R.
SL