dualhead xscreensaver???

oleksandr korneta mai11ist at fastmail.fm
Fri Apr 21 22:02:04 UTC 2006

hello,

I configured my xorg for dualhead layout with no xinerama. That means
that I have 2 separate screens (:0, :1) now. For some reason, the
xscreensaver is not working in that mode. It neither runs the
screensaver, nor locks the screen as specified. DPMS is working fine
thought.

If I force the screen to lock (from xscreensaver-demo) it works fine. Is
there anything I am missing for this type of layout, or is there at
least some kind of log file where I can trace what is causing the problem?

thank you in advance

--
regards,
Oleksandr Korneta

/The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from./