HTTPD, hacked Help?

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Sun Apr 23 14:28:44 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-04-23 at 10:03 -0400, CodeHeads wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> This is a first LOL  Httpd will not start.
>
> Has anyone else had this problem before?  I am in the process of going
> through the logs, but so far I cannot find anything out of place.
>
> Any suggestions?

One suggestion would be to at least specify what version of Fedora you
are running, and whether or not it was working before.

Easiest way when it won't start is to backup the log and start with them
virgin - then try to start it. That way you don't have to watch the end
of the log, and it is easy to attach if you don't find the problem.

For what it is worth, apache works just fine for me at the moment on
both fc4 and fc5.