thunderbird spelling dictionaries.

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Apr 26 10:23:33 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-04-26 at 10:54 +0100, Paul Howarth wrote:
> Have the dictionary installed, rebooted, still get every single word
> marked as mis-spelled.

Hmm, sounds like you're one step away from doing what I had to do to
Australianise dictionaries on computers:  Load in a perfectly spelt
document with common spell-check problem words, run the spell checker,
and add every word to the user dictionary.

But back to your situation... Does that mean it can't *find* any
installed dictionary file, or its not using it?

I read messages from the public lists.