yum cannot find a valid baseurl for repo

Mauricio Vergara Ereche mave at nic.cl
Wed Apr 26 19:19:09 UTC 2006

El Miércoles, 26 de Abril de 2006 15:16, Nader Mirzaee escribió:
> Hi list,
>
> i have installed FC5 ,when i try to update the system it says:
> # yum -y update
> Setting up Update Process
> Setting up repositories
> core
> [1/4] Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: core
> Error: Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: core

Show us what you have in your "core" repo that you have in /etc/yum.repos.d
Maybe is misspelled something in the baseurl or mirrorurl statement.

I think that you have a proper connection to internet also, right?

--
Mauricio Vergara Ereche                   User #188365 counter.li.org
NIC Chile                                         mave [@] nic [.] cl