NetworkManager update

Matthew Saltzman mjs at ces.clemson.edu
Thu Apr 27 21:16:24 UTC 2006

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006, David Cary Hart wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 13:04:24 -0400 (EDT)
> Matthew Saltzman <mjs at ces.clemson.edu> opined:
>> (4) For real help with NM, send your issues to the developers'
>> list, networkmanager-list at gnome.org (subscribe at
>> http://mail.gnome.org).  For real bugs, file them in Fedora's
>> Bugzilla.  The goal of NM is to make managing connections to
>> multiple networks painless.  If it isn't quite there yet, the
>> developers can use all the help you can provide.
>
> First, thanks for all of your efforts. The biggest bug isn't a bug at
> all but - rather - a lack of more complete and current documentation.
> Of course, a KDE applet would also be helpful.

I'm not an NM developer, but I am an active user/tester with an ipw2200
and the guy who wrote the Clemson page in an office down the hall.

I agree about documentation.

There is a KDE applet in the works, although the latest nm-applet should
work with KDE.

--
 		Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences