Fedora Core 5 on vmware?

Matthew Saltzman mjs at ces.clemson.edu
Fri Apr 28 00:55:32 UTC 2006

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006, Kam Leo wrote:

> On 4/27/06, Mike McCarty <Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>> Kam Leo wrote:
>>
>> [snip]
>>
>>> Tip # 4: Don't use your employer's email account.
>>
>> I was with you down to here. How do you know he isn't
>> asking because he needs/wants to use it for work?
>>
>> [snip]
>>
>> Mike
>>

> If he is doing this for work why wouldn't he contact VMware for
> support? Is he not using licensed software?

'Cos VMware doesn't officially support FC?

'Cos this is a Fedora list and not such an unreasonable place to look for
people trying to do what he's asking about?

'Cos he wasn't aware of VMware's user support fora and newsgroups?

--
 		Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu