Open Letter: How the FOSS Community May Help Disabled Users

Anthony J Placilla anthony_placilla at SUTH.COM
Fri Apr 28 18:20:47 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-04-28 at 14:15 -0400, M. Fioretti wrote:
--snip--
> terms is a very sensible issue, each country/culture is different and
> I'm Italian, do feel free/encouraged to replace any sensible term with
> the best equivalent for a portal owned by a USA company (whatever
> "best" means in that context)".
>
> Since they used that term, I've sticked to the same terminology in
> anything English I've written in public since then, starting from the
> Open Letter.
>
> This is it. (polite) suggestions on how to improve my English are

--snip--

<polite>

s/sensible/sensitive

s/sticked/stuck

</polite>

ciao

--
Tony Placilla, RHCT
anthony_placilla at suth.com

GPG-Key-ID: 1024D/C78F8B64              http://pgp.mit.edu
Key fingerprint = A8D5 7AFF CE88 4179 C792  D9A9 F197 2A15 C78F 8B64