Mozilla Suite vs. Firefox

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Sun Apr 30 02:56:04 UTC 2006

Kam Leo wrote:

>> Seamonkey has a lot better spell checking capabilities and uses the same
>> profiles as mozilla/netscape. I use the seamonkey suite and am waiting
>> for rpms for the suite to make it to make it to extras. Mozilla will
>> soon be removed from core. Seamonkey will soon be in Extras.
>
> It is already in Extras.
>

>> Jim

Version is seamonkey-1.0.1-1.fc6 and it adds mail icon that looks the
same as the mozilla version. The browser has the seamonkey logo vs the
red mozilla Icon. Everything seems to work fine with the rpms on FC5.

Thanks!
Jim

--
It's easy to get on the internet and forget you have a life
	-- Topic on #LinuxGER