Best yum repositories for FC5?

Timothy Murphy tim at birdsnest.maths.tcd.ie
Sun Apr 30 15:14:14 UTC 2006

Paul Smith wrote:

>> There is no Dag repository for FC5 as far as I know.

No, I just listed some of the *.repo files I have.
Hopefully, dag may add FC5 repos some day.
(Though I seem to recall his saying he would not?)

> And, by the way, is there some substitute of it?

I thought dries, which I mentioned, is some sort of substitute for dag:
[tim at elizabeth ~]$ cat /etc/yum.repos.d/dries.repo
[dries]
name=Extra Fedora rpms dries - $releasever - $basearch
baseurl=http://ftp.belnet.be/packages/dries.ulyssis.org/fedora/linux/$releasever/$basearch/dries/RPMS/
enabled=0

--
Timothy Murphy