media does not match checksum

jerryw4386 at netscape.net jerryw4386 at netscape.net
Sun Apr 30 17:47:06 UTC 2006

Hi i am very new to FC5
  I am using kyum & yum to update my system,it hit over 36 dif urls
before it updated,but it seems to have
  fixed its self for now.My ? is ,is it something on my end that is the
problem,media file does not match checksum
 if so can i reinstall my system and fix the problem.
  You asked about the log files,the only one i can find is on kyum and
it just tells me it did
  ie [installed removed updated packages}it does not show that there is
a problem.I do not know where to find
 the other logs to send to post. as i said i am very new to FC5.
 Thanks for your response to this.David Timms